sábado, 10 de febrero de 2007

Lucky Mama

Lucky's adopted daughter Moncie ended up ready to come home a few days in advance of Friday, leaving Lucky scrambling to find caretakers while she finished out her week teaching Wednesday and Thursday afternoons at Celas Maya. Her cousin had already taken off Friday for the big day. I volunteered for Thursday so Lucky picked me up after the morning classes ended at 1pm, then took me to her house and I have to say that taking care of newborns is a snap because during the 6 hours I was with her she just slept the whole time and I fed her 3 times and changed her diaper once. Piece of cake! Now that the work week is over, Lucky's going full-time mom and not working again for a while.

1 comentario:

heidi dijo...

Oh, you are so lucky you got to babysit for the afternoon!!!! Yeah, newborns are pretty much snoozers!